TERMS OF SERVICE
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Hostinza account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Hostinza may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Hostinza will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Hostinza cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Hostinza will result in an immediate termination of your services.
30-Day Hosting Money-back Guarantee
The promotional price is for the first term only and plans renew at the regular rate. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we’re confident you’ll be pleased with our services. Still, if you try us and decide your account does not sufficiently meet your needs, you can cancel within 30 days for a refund as follows
- If you cancel within 30 days you receive a full refund on your hosting service only. The money-back-guarantee does not apply to most add-on products, such as domains, given the unique nature of their costs.
- If you cancel within 30 days and your plan includes a free domain, Bluehost will deduct a non-refundable domain fee of 15.00 from your refund. This not only covers our costs, but ensures that you won’t lose your domain name. You may transfer it to another registrar or simply point it elsewhere at your convenience. Please note newly registered domains cannot be transferred to another registrar during the first 60 days of the registration period. You retain ownership of your domain until the end of its registration period unless you renew it.
- MMK Hosting & Domain also offers any refunds for cancellations that occur after 30 days.
- Subject to section 2.1.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, Hostinza will create a PayPal Express Checkout account on your behalf, using your email address. Depending on your location, Hostinza may also create a Hostinza Payments account on your behalf.
- You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or Hostinza Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal Express Checkout is a Third Party Service, as defined in Section 15 of these Terms of Service.